Activities undertaken to date:
1. Community mapping was carried out to identify vulnerable children with disabilities in order to assess their well being.
2. Home visits to assess individual children with disabilities and other vulnerable children, their degree of disability, vulnerability and needs.
3. Home based rehabilitation activities with selected children with disabilities including advising parents and caregivers on management of disabilities and how to make simple assistance devices.
4. Training children with minor disabilities and other vulnerable children in vocational skills, such as sewing.
Our current activities include:
- Home Based Rehabilitation services for disabled children
- Vocational skills training for youth with disabilities